Review: e.l.f. Hypershine Gloss


Lipgloss for $1? Yes, please! The e.l.f. Hypershine Gloss has very enticing name and clean look to them, and because they're so cheap that I had to try them. I bought four of them for about $4, and was pleasantly surprised with how much I liked them. I'm not too big on glosses that aren't MAC, because most that I've tried have been either sticky or need to be applied every thirty minutes, but these turned me into a lip gloss lover again.



You can see how pigmented the darker colors appear, and the two light colors are pretty shades of pale pink. On your lips, they have a beautiful sheen, which is caused by tiny flecks of glitter, without looking childish. The product is a little sticky on the lips, but it has a lot of staying power, whether used alone or on top of a lipstick. I will definitely be buying these in more colors, and at $1, these can't be beat.

Subscribe to my blog for more beauty related goodness, and comment below if you enjoyed this review!


3 comments

  1. I love elf stuff! Never got something I didn't like.
    Jillian - http://epic-thread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. my new blog :)

    http://sarahsbeautyblog1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm having a weird problem I cannot seem to be able to subscribe your rss feed, I'm using google reader by the way.
    jeux de flash

    ReplyDelete