REVIEW: OCC Lip Tar in Hush



Everybody needs a little color added to their life in these freezing winter months! Today, my wishes were fulfilled when I walked into Sephora, and directly in front of the door was a huge display of Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar$18. They had all colors set out on display, and I immediately knew what I had to get.  


I purchased this one, in Hush:


It's a pretty, light pink color with a hint of purple. On your skin, it appears a little darker:


But when layered on your lips, it appears just as it does in the bottle, a very light pink (See first picture). This product can be applied with a brush, which it comes with, however I found that it applied better with your fingers, it warms up the product. I have had it on for two hours now (I know it's not the longest time, but I really wanted to hurry to write this review), and it still looks as if I just put it on a minute ago, plus it's not sticky whatsoever! It's obvious why everybody loves these, and I know that I'll be updating my Lip Tar collection very soon, and will show you guys swatches of the rest :)

 Thank you for reading, please comment below and keep up with my posts 

No comments