Naked vs. Naked 2



 VS



Hey Guys! I've been wanting to do a review on these for a very long time, but there's so many reviews of these palettes out there, and so many people have these for themselves; I'm going to explain why I like them and which one I like better.


NAKED

Packaging
As you can see from the first picture, the cover of my Naked Palette has become worn and flimsy and no longer looks new and shiny. That doesn't particularly bother me, but I know it would bother others. When you open the palette, I like how it is held together by a magnet, and you can quickly flip it shut without worrying about mashing all of your eyeshadows down (A constant annoyance with my BH 120 Palette).

Product
The colors, as I'm sure you all are aware, are amazing and very highly pigmented. There's no question that they stay all day through all types of environments and go with absolutely every skin tone. Among them, Virgin is one of my favorite highlighters of all time (I'm sure I'll be mentioning it in tutorials to come). The colors are generally darker than the Naked 2 palette.


NAKED 2

Packaging
The packaging on this palette is a huge improvement from the first Naked palette, it's a hard tin that clicks shut and stays shut. There's really nothing else to say about it, besides that it's a big improvement from the first one. 

Product
The shadows differ from the first palette in the sense that they are generally brighter with more of a shimmer. It has less matte colors, and it also comes with the infamous blackout, which is the perfect dark shade to define eyes for all different kinds of looks. These eyeshadows are also generally brighter than the first palette and have a little more oomph.

In my opinion, I like the Naked 2 palette for a lighter, summery look and Naked for darker, more sultry looks. It's impossible to decide between them, as I'm always mixing the colors, switching them from day to day and I love both of them equally. These palettes are both great investments, which I believe everybody should own sometime in their lives! 

Naked
http://www.urbandecay.com/naked-palette-eyeshadow-by-urban-decay/245,default,pd.html?start=2&cgid=12

Naked 2
http://www.urbandecay.com/Naked-2-Palette-by-Urban-Decay/282,default,pd.html?start=1&cgid=12


No comments