Bright Eyeliner in Time for Spring!



I know spring feels like a world away, but I, personally, am SO tired of the cold, dreary, winter weather, that I feel like we need to start spring early. We all need to inject some color into our lives and start to wake up out of our winter laziness. What better way to do that is with bright, beautiful colors to give your wardrobe some life again? The picture I have above was extremely easy to do without buying anything at all. 


To brighten up liner and make it more pigmented, all you need is an eyeshadow, an eyeshadow brush and some water. For all shadows shown above, I used colors from my BH Cosmetics 120 Palette; for the brush, I used my MAC 266 brush. All you have to do is simply dip your brush in water, blot, and and swirl it in the eyeshadow. Don't worry about ruining your eyeshadow, once the water dries, it'll be back to normal.

I hope you guys found this as a good, easy way to recreate gel liner, without spending a dollar! 

3 comments

  1. I had no idea you could do this! I just started following your blog (saw your post on the Beautylish forum).

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a very nice blog:) I just recommended you one google!

    Townhouse Palette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just followed your blog doll!! Found you on beautylish :)

    ReplyDelete