Flawless Eyebrow Tutorial/How I Do My Eyebrows

 ❤ Hey Guys 

I'm going to be telling you guys about how I do my eyebrows every day! This is good for beginners, or anybody looking for an easier way to get the perfect eyebrows. I'll be listing the products I use below, and if anyone's interested, I'll put links below as to where you can find them. 

Keep on reading to learn how I get from this .....


To this.....





STEP ONE: 

Using an eyebrow comb, comb through your brow to make sure that every hair is going in the same direction. Before you do this, make sure every hair is trimmed and tweezed properly, which I'll be demonstrating in an upcoming tutorial.



STEP TWO:

Find the best product that works for you!
The product that I like to use is either a brow powder or an eyeshadow that matches your hair color. Some people prefer pencils, but I use eyeshadow to give me a more precise, thin line. (Pencils are a good thing to use on thinner, skimpier eyebrows, which ill later have a tutorial on). 

I use Smashbox Brow Tech in Taupe/Soft Brown. This color is great for blondes, it comes with a wax and two shades that you can blend together for the most natural looking color. 



In this step, the right kind of brush is crucial for a defined, natural looking finished product. I've heard countless makeup artists rave this brush, and I've fallen in love with it as well. It created the perfect line and distributes just enough product with every swipe.

 M.A.C. Small Angled Brush #266 


STEP THREE:

(If your want to use wax to set your brows, now would be the time to do it).

Start by lining the bottom of your brow with the darker shade (If you're using two), with swift upward strokes. You can use one shade for this look, but the darker color at the bottom adds more dimension and creates the illusion of thickness. 

Once the bottom line is finished and defined, move on to the top with your lighter color. Don't stray too far from your brow, or else the powder could end up looking fake and smudgy.

If the eyeshadow does end up smudging, or is not all exactly on your eyebrow, go ahead with a flat concealer brush, and take either a liquid concealer or foundation, carefully going around the edges and cleaning them up (I do this step anyway to acheive a cleaner look). For foundation, I like L'oreal True Match Super Blendable Makeup in N2 Classic Ivory. I like this foundation because the consistency is very light, liquid based and easy to spread around.

Once your brow is all cleaned up, you can add a highlighter just where the arch of the brow is, which will add more height and make it look a little more finished! (My favorite highlighter for brows is Virgin from Naked by Urban Decay)

This is my finished product:


If yours don't come out perfect, they are easily fixable if you go back over with concealer until they are the right shape. Practice makes perfect! 

If you guys have any questions or feedback comment below or leave me a message. I hope you guys found this helpful, I hope everybody has a great day with your beautiful flawless eyebrows! 









No comments