Do What You Love


Hello everybody, it has been an extremely long time since I have actually sat my ass down and written a real blog post for y'all. I work crazy shifts so I often find myself waiting for work all day and getting off at midnight, repeat seven more times. Do you ever feel like you're reliving the same day every day? You're just so bored. That was/still sometimes is my problem.
The fact is, we are a part of something incredibly big, and living a life that we do not enjoy is simply a waste. In the end you won't have money, the makeup products or the hairstyle, you will have your family, your relationships and the memories you have made. I'm getting very philosophical here but the point is, Do what you love and don't care about what other think because it literally does not matter! As long as you do you, you will always be loved ❤️

No comments